[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
Droid Life Forum • View topic - UNBRICK YOUR D1,D2,DX

UNBRICK YOUR D1,D2,DX

The latest Rooting tricks and hacking tips

UNBRICK YOUR D1,D2,DX

Postby Phoxus » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:47 pm

Windows Users only. Must have Winrar or 7zip.
Where you run the program the .JPG File will be downloaded to
Extract the JPG with the password that I have no idea what they are.

Simply Choose your phone or application and it will download to the directory you ran the program.

LINUX USERS

DroidX - phoxusgift- Full Compilation of all files needed to get you set for custom roms.
Droid 1 - rootzwiki - Simply the FRG22D SBF File (Unbrick to the latest stock operating system)
Droid 2 - rootzwiki- Simply the 2.2 SBF File (Unbrick to the original stock Droid 2 OS)
Phoxus

Re: UNBRICK YOUR D1,D2,DX

Postby BigFire » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Phoxus wrote:Image

Windows Users only. Must have Winrar or 7zip.
Where you run the program the .JPG File will be downloaded to
Extract the JPG with the password that I have no idea what they are.

Simply Choose your phone or application and it will download to the directory you ran the program.

LINUX USERS

DroidX - phoxusgift- Full Compilation of all files needed to get you set for custom roms.
Droid 1 - rootzwiki - Simply the FRG22D SBF File (Unbrick to the latest stock operating system)
Droid 2 - rootzwiki- Simply the 2.2 SBF File (Unbrick to the original stock Droid 2 OS)

Not exactly useful, since you actually didn't include the password.
BigFire

Postby jhanford » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 pm

What are you talking about? The password is there as clear as day! I'm sure I've seen it twice already. Of course, I'm not sure Pascal would agree with the case they came in.
Moto Razr 3 -> Samsung Omnia (running WM 6.5) -> Droid X (running Android 2.2)
jhanford

Postby snowblind64 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Any hint on the password?

Edit:

Ahh. Google is my savior! Found the password! :D
snowblind64

Postby fish1552 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Phoxus wrote:Image

Droid 2 - rootzwiki - Simply the 2.2 SBF File (Unbrick to the original stock Droid 2 OS)

People, take the HINT from "jhanford". THE PASSWORD IS THERE TWICE in the original comment. I'll give you another hint: It's in the part I included in the quote above.....

Although, to get technical, a bricked phone is one that you can't do anything with. So if you can revive it, it wasn't really bricked in the first place. Just in an electronic coma. :)
Last edited by fish1552 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
fish1552

Postby Matt4542 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

I know the password :] <3 Google! Found a guide on DF about this :D
Check out my ROM over on Droid Forums http://www.droidforums.net/forum/epic/ :)
Matt4542

Postby anrichardson » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 am

i went to to website to get the root instructions, but does rooting allow uninstalling the bloat ware on Droid 2?
anrichardson

Postby mazz0310 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 am

Yep, with root you can certainly remove all bloatware.
mazz0310

Postby BigFire » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 am

Just went ahead and uninstall amazon mp3 and visual vm. stupid thing keep on turning itself on and I have no intention of ever using 'em.
BigFire

Postby Mikeysapp » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:26 am

I bricked my phone trying to install gummy jar. What are the steps i need to take after downloading these files?
Mikeysapp

Welcome To xbox360livepointscard.org Microsoft Points Shop

Postby xox1isa711 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:44 am

Welcome To xbox360livepointscard.org Microsoft Points Shop!
This Is Totally Legit And I Dont Want Timewasters, So If You Dont Believe In This Leave NOW!
You Will Get The Points On A Silver Membership Account Not A Redeem Code, You Will Get A Gamertag, Email Address And Password via Personal Message On Here Or By Email, Your Choice. Also The Points On The Account Only Last's Upto 24 Hours So You Have To Spend FAST!
You Pay By To website: xbox360livepointscard.org
And Put The Subject As Microsoft Points(How Many) And Descripton Put Where You Want Me To Send The Information To.
LOOK How Many Posts I Have Aswell, That Might Help!
You Will Get The Information Within 48 Hours
Here Are The Prices:
10,000 Points $54.99
8,000 Points $45.99
6,000 Points $34.99
4,000 Points $30.99
This Is For All Regions, So Dont Worry About That.
Once Brought And Recieved The Microsoft Points Please Thank Topic!
This Is Not Fraud Or Selling Accounts, Its Selling Microsoft Points, Thanks.
xox1isa711

Re: Welcome To xbox360livepointscard.org Microsoft Points Sh

Postby fanlynne » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:44 pm

xox1isa711 wrote:Welcome To xbox360livepointscard.org Microsoft Points Shop!
This Is Totally Legit And I Dont Want Timewasters, So If You Dont Believe In This Leave NOW!
You Will Get The Points On A Silver Membership Account Not A Redeem Code, You Will Get A Gamertag, Email Address And Password via Personal Message On Here Or By Email, Your Choice. Also The Points On The Account Only Last's Upto 24 Hours So You Have To Spend FAST!
You Pay By To website: xbox360livepointscard.org
And Put The Subject As Microsoft Points(How Many) And Descripton Put Where You Want Me To Send The Information To.
LOOK How Many Posts I Have Aswell, That Might Help!
You Will Get The Information Within 48 Hours
Here Are The Prices:
10,000 Points $54.99
8,000 Points $45.99
6,000 Points $34.99
4,000 Points $30.99
This Is For All Regions, So Dont Worry About That.
Once Brought And Recieved The Microsoft Points Please Thank Topic!
This Is Not Fraud Or Selling Accounts, Its Selling Microsoft Points, Thanks.

Thanks a lot for this information. I had the same question, and this helped me out. Now that I see it, the solution seems so obvious. If only I had thought about this sooner, I could have saved myself a lot of trouble.
fanlynne

Return to Root & Hacking