[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
Droid Life Forum • View topic - Trouble "Extracting" drivers for DInc root

Trouble "Extracting" drivers for DInc root

The latest Rooting tricks and hacking tips

Trouble "Extracting" drivers for DInc root

Postby Stevaroo01 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 am

I decided to take the plunge and root my Incredible. I am trying to use UnrEVOked 3.21. I have downloaded the file (twice) and am trying to follow the next step which is to right click and "extract all" so that I can install the HBoot drivers. But when I right click, I am not seeing that option. I tried just running it without installing HBoot drivers and it didn't work (no surprise).

Anyone have any ideas? I'm really psyched up about rooting now, but I don't know how to proceed. Thank you in advance for your help!

By the way, I am running Windows 7 on my laptop that I'm trying to use for the root. I don't know if that makes a difference.
Stevaroo01

Return to Root & Hacking