[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
Droid Life Forum • View topic - favorote google reader app?

favorote google reader app?

The newest must-have Android apps.

favorote google reader app?

Postby bigdan » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 am

I am currently using newsrob. I tried greed and greased recently and didn't like those much. Any other good one's?
bigdan

Re: favorote google reader app?

Postby Dragoro » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 am

Id like to know as well.
Dragoro

Postby jdp » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:50 am

I'm in the same boat as you. I settled on Newrob after trying out Greed, gReader, BlueRSS, and FeedR. Also paid for Newsrob Pro, but ended up refunding because the differences between the ad-supported and paid weren't that worthwhile, and the cost (€4.99). Would love it if Google would come up with a first party Google Reader app with some great widgets...
Launcherpro +
http://techblogstoday.com
jdp

Postby Gary21 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Below are my favorite Google Reader apps:
NewsRob
NetNewsWire
Reeder
Feeds
Doppler
Regards,