[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
Droid Life Forum • View topic - App: HuddleHub - Fantasy Football Manager ESPN/YAHOO

App: HuddleHub - Fantasy Football Manager ESPN/YAHOO

The newest must-have Android apps.

App: HuddleHub - Fantasy Football Manager ESPN/YAHOO

Postby vOc » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 am

HuddleHub is a Fantasy Football Manager for ESPN/YAHOO leagues. The app says coming in September so hopefully it'll be ready for regular season.

Here's the link:
http://www.huddlehub.com/droid/

vOc

Re: App: HuddleHub - Fantasy Football Manager ESPN/YAHOO

Postby alphabets » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 am

subscribing to this thread.
alphabets

Postby tdhundo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 am

hope it comes out in time AND that it plays nice with ESPN
tdhundo

Postby dragonfly1113 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 am

vOc wrote:HuddleHub is a Fantasy Football Manager for ESPN/YAHOO leagues. The app says coming in September so hopefully it'll be ready for regular season.

Here's the link:
http://www.huddlehub.com/droid/

Very excited to finally have an app i can control my espn fantasy football leagues from instead of having to use a shortcut to my browser!
dragonfly1113

Postby papasmurph » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 am

+1

New to fantasy football this year and currently ESPN is only on the idont bandwagon.... surely they'll have an official one for us this season? But until then, i'm willing to experiment.
papasmurph

Return to Applications