[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Droid Life Forum • View topic - [ROM] v0.0.1 Shadow-ROM beta. never before seen features!!

[ROM] v0.0.1 Shadow-ROM beta. never before seen features!!

Moderators: InsaneNemesis, BillyGalbreath

[ROM] v0.0.1 Shadow-ROM beta. never before seen features!!

Postby InsaneNemesis » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome to the ShadowROM v0.0.1 beta. this is still a beta the theme is not final, features might be in the works i cant really talk about them, and bugs may exist. :mrgreen:

WARNING: if you chooses to install this this is your decision seeing as how this is a beta i will remind you it isnt final, its stable enough, and it has some bugs. i recomend a wipe for all users just because we are not only letting you try the ROM we are wanting some feed back and bug reports. thanks for understanding.

Join our forums for support:
http://www.shadowrom.com/

To Report Bugs "Please fill out the form completely if you do not your submission is not valid for review."
http://code.google.com/p/shadowrom/issues/list

you want to know whats going on? maybe on a code level? follow us on github for the WHOLE source!!
http://github.com/ShadowROM

Follow us on twitter for updates on ShadowROM!
http://twitter.com/shadowrom

Download link:
v0.0.1-public-beta-1
mirror

Change Log
Synced with CM6 final source.
highly modified CMParts app adding spare parts, overclocking support, boot animation switcher and more
added back 5 screen, 3d Launcher2 from Insanely Clean v1.3 and ditched adw support(get it from the market)
added a 3 way volume slider on lockscreen (sound on, vibrate, sound off)
added silent to the volume menu when using the volume buttons
added pl3x customizable live wallpaper (you pick your own images and colors, not predefined values)
custom first boot, boot animation
fixed bugs with dalvik from cm6
added black bar default with the option to make the bar anycolor (set to white [#ffffffff] to get stock bar) (credit to CyanogenMod and billygalbreath)
added sounds from droid and droid x from Insanely Clean
compiled from cm source for a clean build
native overclocking support
added more features, yet still keeping around 6mb free space on /system partition (plans to free up more in final release)

more to come in v0.0.1 final so stay tuned.

themes in the works-
Insanely Clean theme
Smoked Glass from Adamz
and black bar

WE ARE NOT PORTING ANY ACTIVE THEMES! THERE HAVE BEEN PERMISSIONS ISSUES IN THE PAST AND WE'D RATHER NOT DEAL WITH THAT OURSELVES. INSTEAD, PLEASE ASK THE DEVELOPER OF YOUR FAVORITE THEME TO PORT IT OVER THEMSELVES.

What is ShadowROM?
it is a rom based off of CyanogenMod Source code. this rom combines the best parts of Insanely Clean v1.3, pl3x v3.0.0, and CM6. you will notice that this ROM has a whole different feel from Cyanogen. we simply wanted to provide the best parts of CM like the On the fly theming, init scripts, a solid base and organized Source Code mangement. we wanted to make this rom the best it can be and this is only the start. this is a small taste of what is to come. I hope everyone enjoys this ROM as much as my self and billy have enjoyed making if for you.

Thanks,
From All of Team Shadow

Donate
InsaneNemesis billgalbreath

Follow the Devs on twitter
InsaneNemesis billygalbreath
ShadowROM Dev

Need Help Email Me at insanenemesis@shadowrom.com
InsaneNemesis

Re: [ROM] v0.0.1 Shadow-ROM beta. never before seen features

Postby InsaneNemesis » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

reserved for updates.
ShadowROM Dev

InsaneNemesis

Postby BillyGalbreath » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm

reserved.
-Billy
BillyGalbreath

Postby InsaneNemesis » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

added change log
ShadowROM Dev

InsaneNemesis

Postby DarkwingDuck » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Okay, fully running the ROM. Will continue to run and I will submit bug reports as needed.
-- DarkwingDuck --
"Let's get dangerous!"
@dwonderly on twitter
DarkwingDuck

Postby syntakk » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:55 am

Nice! Will definitely be trying this out as soon as I have time.
Motorola Droid - Project Elite 4.1 ROM
Proud owner of a Chrome OS Notebook!
syntakk

Postby Timotato » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:51 am

This ROM kicks ass so far! Great work guys! :-)
Timotato

Postby sclagD1 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Just downloaded recently. Everything seemed to be working fine, even pretty snappy, but I keep getting an FC from Gmail. Anyone else?
sclagD1

Postby BillyGalbreath » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 pm

sclagD1 wrote:Just downloaded recently. Everything seemed to be working fine, even pretty snappy, but I keep getting an FC from Gmail. Anyone else?

This is a reported issue caused from not wiping data/cache prior to installation.

Wipe your data and all should be fine.
-Billy
BillyGalbreath

Postby Bgill55 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:40 am

Shadow Rom Needs Some Incognito!! Would that be cool If I ported it?? Let me Know!!! And Well Done Boys!!!!!

Visit my site for updates http://jbthemes.com/bgill55/
Bgill55

Postby BillyGalbreath » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 am

Bgill55 wrote:Shadow Rom Needs Some Incognito!! Would that be cool If I ported it?? Let me Know!!! And Well Done Boys!!!!!

That's the way we prefer it. We're not going to port any active themes ourselves. Too much potential for trouble (you know..). So instead we are asking ppl to request the developers of their favorite themes port them over themselves.

;)
-Billy
BillyGalbreath

Postby Bgill55 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 am

BillyGalbreath wrote:
Bgill55 wrote:Shadow Rom Needs Some Incognito!! Would that be cool If I ported it?? Let me Know!!! And Well Done Boys!!!!!

That's the way we prefer it. We're not going to port any active themes ourselves. Too much potential for trouble (you know..). So instead we are asking ppl to request the developers of their favorite themes port them over themselves.

;)

How Close is the Final or would it be safe to theme this version?

Visit my site for updates http://jbthemes.com/bgill55/
Bgill55

Postby luvlee30 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Thank you, I am def gonna try this. Any light pink theme in the works by any chance? (Hope hope)
luvlee30

Postby BillyGalbreath » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Please read this in regard to any theme requests:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/shadow ... post801447
-Billy
BillyGalbreath

Postby InsaneNemesis » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:12 am

ShadowROM is now posted in ROM Manager!!! go get it.
ShadowROM Dev

InsaneNemesis

Postby AquasDragon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Just downloaded, will provide anything I find that goof's up. So far running sweet. Thanks for all the effort!
Current ROM: Shadow Rom W/ B'n'B Theme
Current Kernel: P3Droid's SV 1.0Ghz
Custom Launcher Pro Plus Home Screen
AquasDragon

Postby sparking22 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Any screen caps?
sparking22

Postby BillyGalbreath » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm

-Billy
BillyGalbreath

Postby h0mewreck3r » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 pm

I looked for the ROM in rom manager and did not see it.

h0mewreck3r

Sent from my DROID X using tapatalk!

rom => FlyX 0.1 FINAL
theme => looking for one
h0mewreck3r

Postby InsaneNemesis » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm

h0mewreck3r wrote:I looked for the ROM in rom manager and did not see it.

h0mewreck3r

Sent from my DROID X using tapatalk!

rom => FlyX 0.1 FINAL
theme => looking for one

currently we dont support the X.
ShadowROM Dev

InsaneNemesis

Next

Return to Shadow Rom