[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2167: Array to string conversion
Droid Life Forum • View topic - Please Help! Clockworkmod recovery is hanging on my DX!

Please Help! Clockworkmod recovery is hanging on my DX!

Dr.Root's Intensive Care Unit. All your Root Canals are his for the taking

Please Help! Clockworkmod recovery is hanging on my DX!

Postby benn0280 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:39 am

Been a long time reader/lurker here at droid-life. I hope someone can give me some good advice. This morning my phone was acting weird, unable to do corporate sync - so I used SetCPU to bump the processor up to 1450 (also have the overclocking app installed). After i did that it basically rebooted after the CPU loses stability. Great. So now i am attempting to restore a clockwork recovery image I took last week. unfortunately it seems to be hung.

- Can I safely abort (i.e. pull the battery and start again)
- Any other suggestions?

~Jon
Last edited by benn0280 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
benn0280

Re: Please Help! Clockworkmod recovery is hanging!

Postby benn0280 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 am

I did a battery pull and it booted into Android - into the setup wizard. I entered my gmail info but it didn't appear to be communicating with anything. Just sat there. Booted back into clockworkmod and re-tried the recovery, and it is hung again. Been sitting on the same file for 50+ minutes now.
It looks to be a data file, named 4351_2.att.

Ideas anyone?

Please help!
benn0280

Return to Root & Rom Help